Thursday, December 16, 2010

Nobody is here....

Here is a man of whom
nobody knows anything 
except that he also lived 
on this earth where dogs and worms 
                            also lived 
if we can call them lived 

That is me the nobody 
nobody's buddy 
when I see into life 
I dont see flowers or butterflies 
in my desolate garden 

Sunlight passes me over 
moonlight recognize me not 
rivers go deserts already 
when I reach them 

I see misery everywhere 
mirrored in everything 
I see and touch 
smell and feel 

whenever  I look into my mirror 
I see a face 
furrowed with lines of care and wear 
hunted and haunted by 
the greatest beast of prey 
we ever know as LIFE..

When i go to places 
they ask me who I am 
and I say I am nobody 
comes to you as nobody 
knowing nobody
known by nobody
and they say they don't know 
anybody named nobody 
so  I must really be a nobody 
and they say when we don't name  a thing 
we don't see that thing
we dont see a thing
we don't know that thing

 I say to them 
yea it is hard to see a nobody 
unless you are a nobody also 

And then they shut their doors 
and let me die....

3 comments: